The Power of Being Neutral in a Polarised World
The energy of being neutral has been popping itself into my world for more than a year. At first fleetingly (and sleepily!), and, since my Uluru trip in December 2020, intensively.
For me the possibility of being neutral in a polarised world emerged from an energy healing session many years ago where I realised 'you don't have to die to have peace'. For many of us that sounds very logical, but has not (yet) been our actual experience.
When you experience the energy of that, your daily reality becomes less about fighting for your point of view and more about moving towards peace in all its forms and possibilities.
The Creative Possibilities of Being Neutral
SO... This is an invitation to a conversation about the creative possibilities inherent in being neutral. If you're going to comment, please read to the end of the post first...
I'm open to respectful conversation. I don't have all the answers. And I'm not even saying what I've written is correct - it's the beginning of exploring a topic I feel is relevant in these current times.
As we co-create the new earth, I'm willing to have the courage to ask questions that move us beyond old ways of functioning. Are you?
Here we go :) You might like to take a couple of deep breaths at the end of each paragraph or two... give yourself space to perceive the energetics as well as the written words offered here.
Neutrality Does Not Have To Include:
* Being powerless or passive (that is abdicating your sovereignty)
* Agreeing and aligning with everyone / everything (that is peace at all costs - and cost it will)
* Allowing abuse to occur (that is negligence)
* Refusing to participate or be aware (that is avoidance)
* Clinging to the old as if it must be right (that's your comfort zone)
* Expecting anyone to agree with you (that's projection and expectation).
* Asking questions from all perspectives of a paradigm to discover new possibilities
* Being willing to intimately know both the shadow elements and the glorious elements, without judging either
* Being willing to act decisively to prevent abuse occurring
* Being in allowance of other points of view so that you don't increase resistance (thus keeping the situation stuck where it is)
* Acknowledging that we all function at different levels of consciousness - and doing the best YOU can
* Kindness towards all beings, knowing that separation is ultimately a lie that has been perpetrated on us for thousands of years.
* Observing, neutralising and transmuting that which is unconscious or anti-conscious (whatever its source).
* A space of rest if you are in the midst of a difficult situation, or are low on energy reserves
* Being aware of possibilities beyond the negative / positive polarities
* Being aware of the implications of your choices, and choosing to do no harm
* Being able to receive inner clarity about what is true for you
How To Explore The Power of Being Neutral
PS. Being Neutral ISN'T The Same As Spiritually Bypassing
Inspired? Share this post...