What I call 'every day creativity'
is a great way to be well during times of stress and isolation. It's also a great time to go offline and explore your inner worlds!
Here are a few ideas on bringing the true you alive by being more creative:
1. Draw a self-portrait a day.
2. Make yourself a deeply nurturing sanctuary - a space just for you.
3. Bake wonderful chocolately things.
4. Write a short story or a vision for your future - visualise yourself thriving!
5. Increase your self-nurturing.
6. Read a real book.
7. Dress up as if you're going somewhere amazing. Prance about like that all day.
8. Play music - on tin cans or water-filled glasses if you don't have an instrument.
9. Make a series of inspirational posters for your wellbeing.
10. Invite the muse. Enjoy deep rest, guilt free.
11. Walk a labyrinth. It's mesmerising.
Notice the difference in your day when you aren't always responding to the external stimulation of a screen. Screen-free time is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself right now.
If you are ready to make a difference in the world, know that creative play is essential to your wellbeing!